Ahh the always growing and never slowing Las Vegas!
From Glitz to Glamour to Adventure and Thrill to it’s YOLO -Let it Roll mentality..Las Vegas has it all and Something for Everyone looking for Anything. With Nightlife always evolving, Restaurants creating the incredible,Resorts offering the unimaginable – Las Vegas is a true Sparkly Gem. Full of perceptive intelligence, ongoing creativity, athletic and vocal talent and swanky, posh beauty. If walking throughout the gorgeous Resorts and visiting the elegant spas inside were not enough… Ohh there’s more. From the fabulous side to the affordable side – Let’s roll up our sleeves and dive on in.
- GIADA @ The Cromwell (Love her, her food, her decor, the ambiance)
- MON AMI GABI @ The Paris Hotel (YOU HAVE TO SIT OUTSIDE great people watching)
- OLIVES @The Bellagio (Best Views of the Bellagio Fountains -check fountain times)
- LEVEL 107 @ The Stratosphere (top of the world – best views of Las Vegas)
- HYDE @ The Bellagio (chic & hidden with your very own Bellagio Fountain as the backdrop)
- CHANDELIER @ The Cosmopolitan (Crystal-ensconced bar and a posh vibe)
- HIGH ROLLER @ The LINQ (the 550-foot-tall High Roller is a true standout at The LINQ’s outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment promenade – Yup you can bring your cocktails up)
- ANDREA’S @ The Wynn (the food, the service, the luxury, the decor, the ambiance)
- ROSE RABBIT LIE @ Cosmopolitan (extremely dramatic, perfectly creative and pure sultry sexiness exudes)
- YELLOWTAIL @The Bellagio (pushes the limits of contemporary Japanese cuisine featuring my favorite – the Tuna Pizza)
LIGHT, XS, Hakkasan, to dance and people watch, Voodoo Lounge and Ghostbar for their views, Bar at Times Square for their Dueling Piano Bar and STONEY’S ROCKING COUNTRY BAR for an all american good time.
Sundance Helicopter Tours - A Las Vegas experience like no other. Fly over the brightest city in the world with the leader in Helicopter Tourism. Always limo and red carpet service and 100% safely in business for 30 years. With so many tours to choose from; view the city lights of The Las Vegas Strip to sipping Champaign at the bottom of the Grand Canyon! Cheers to that!
Richard Petty Driving Experience – Located at the World Famous Las Vegas Speedway, you’ll drive your very own NASCAR, feel the adrenaline pumping thrill of a lifetime! So- hands on the wheel, foot is on the gas and 600 horses ready to take you for 8 to 50 laps around at lighting speed! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Rather let someone else do the driving? No problem! Ride- along shotgun from the passenger seat at speeds up to 165mph.
Sky Combat Ace- Wanna ride in a Ferrari in the Sky? Only here you can experience a true aerobatic flight filled with loops, rolls and tumbles, enjoy as an experienced aerobatic instructor takes you on the flight of your life. How about pairing up with your friend or family member and engage in an exciting aerial dogfight! Feeling romantic? Well there’s something for you here too; you can step back in time and cruise around the Las Vegas valley in a authentic open cockpit bi-plane sitting next to your loved one, perfect for first dates or that extra squeeze of romance.
OFF THE BEATEN PATH
- Imperial Health Spa -Korean Body Scrub & Clay ball rooms
- Le Thai -Best Thai food in Las Vegas
- Vintner Grill -Beautiful Food and ambiance with outdoor cabanas the one on WEST CHARLESTON
- Herbs and Rye -handcrafted cocktails served in dim, moody restaurant & lounge.
- The Park on Fremont – NightCap -great food and drinks + Teeter Totter in the back
- Bier Garten -Beer, picnic tables, live music!
- HOT N JUICY Crawfish -Eat with your hands – how hot can you take it!
The Destination Angels gives Las Vegas TWO WINGS UP!