I love this City!
There is so many Best Of’s in Toronto it’s hard to name just one. So here is my list for The Best of Toronto
- Hockey is an obvious one – You must try and time your trip just right and catch a Maple Leaf game! I Love Hockey take a look!
- Gotta do EDGEWALK at the CN Tower – Edgewalk pass also let’s you skip the long CN Tower line. While you are there another must is RIPLEY’S
- Next Stop is The Distillery District Here you’ll do Sake tasting, Oyster Shooting at Oyster Hosue and take in a Beer Tasting with a tour at Mill St. Brew Pub – sure kids can go along to all.
- A MUST is to take a Ferry to The Toronto Islands Rent a BICYCLE just before you get no the Ferry! I loved my BIKE SHARE TORONTO bike!
- My favorite sexy swanky lounge bar is MONTAGE
- My favorite Romantic Italian Restaurant is SOTTO SOTTO
- Best views to watch the Sultry Sexy Sunset goes to CANOE this is a HOT sophisticated Happy Hour spot and a Romantic dinner date hot spot!
- The best more casual happy hour with FABULOUS views is at The Park Hyatt Roof Lounge
- Best place for high tea is at The Windsor Arms Hotel and High Tea is a Must when you are in any beautiful city!
- I love the castle at Casa Loma and the exhibits at ROM
- BEST HOTEL is THE HAZELTON HOTEL
- I HATE Air Canada.
Those are just a few of my highlights but makes for a wonderful trip! I love public transportation, the subway has one of the largest underground malls, but I used my BIKE SHARE TORONTO for most of my trip! (just make sure you switch bikes often not to be overcharged – they are designed to be commuter bikes)